Side effects in the appointment of recommended doses have not been observed.
Hypersensitivity to any component of the preparation.
Interaction with other medicinal products and other forms of interaction:
Drug interactions have not been identified.
If you missed while taking the preparation, you should not double the dose at the next reception.
Application during pregnancy and in children:
Application Tutukon during pregnancy and in children under 12 years can only be prescribed by a physician.
Effects on ability to drive and maintain mechanisms:
Tutukon has no effect on the ability to drive.
Clinical cases of overdose are not described
Possible Side Effects
How to store Tutukon
The remedy should be stored away from light and moisture, at room temperature. Keep it out of reach of children. Store at a temperature not exceeding 25˚C, protected from light.
A shelf life of Tutukon is 3 years.
How to take TUTUKON ?
This remedy is to be used orally,
3 times a day, 30 minutes before meals.
5-10 ml 3 times /daily
Children of school age
15 ml 3 times /daily
45 ml 3 times /daily
20 ml 3 times /daily
Tutukon Solution is Hydrolat manufactured by distillation of plant ingredients for oral use, contains Equisetum arvensis, Spergularia rubra, Peumus boldus, Opuntia ficusindica, Sideritis angustifolia, Rosmarinus officinales, Cynodon dactylon, Melissa officinalis as active substance.
Tutukon is present in cardboard box with 1 bottle (300 ml or 600 ml), with a plastic measuring cup.
Tutukon is used as Food Supplement during the treatment of:
VI. Excessive formation of salts in the kidneys (urates, oxalates, phosphates, carbonates).
VII. Small urolithiasis.
VIII. Prevention of recurrent stone formation after removal of stones.
X. Urinary tract infections: cystitis, urethritis, pyelonephritis.
XI. Dysuric phenomenos (polaquiuria, stranguria, dysuria, nicturia, loss urinary pressure and urinary continence).
XII. Spasm of urinary and biliary tract.
XIII. Spastic colitis.
XIV. Different types of intoxication (drugs, alcohol, drugs, food poisoning
What is TUTUKON® ?
for those who care about health
Doctor’s high image garant
The effects of the remedy are achieved due to the presence in the constituent ingredients of the active compounds as essential oils, flavonoid compounds, phenol carbonic acids and their derivatives, phenylpropanoids - rosmarinic acid and its ethyl ester, caffeic, chlorogenic acid, n-coumaric, ferulic and sinapic acid; ursolic, silicon, aconitic acid, oxalic acid, malic acid, alkaloids, glycosides, tannins, pectin, saponins, sterols, coumarin, concentrated vitamins, minerals, trace elements, resin.
The above active ingredients reduce the permeability of the capillaries of the kidneys, dilates blood vessels of the kidneys and ureters, restore the function of the epithelium of renal tubules have an osmotic effect (do not disturb the ion balance - potassium-sparing effect), inhibit the synthesis and activation of inflammatory mediators stimulate the excretion of uric acid and thus prevent the formation of crystals, the formation and growth of stones, and normalize the pH of urine to inhibit the synthesis of leukotrienes and free radical reactions, destroying the membrane of bacteria and inhibit bacterial hyaluronidase, reduce urinary protein and prevent the functioning of the tubular system, potentiate the effect of antibiotic therapy.
Scoring is based on TUTUKON potentiate the synthesis of the specific effects of each of the components. For example:
- Spergularia rubra - dissolves oxalates, phosphates and urates through contains flavonoid fractions,
increases urine output;
- Peumus boldus - has disinfectant, urine and choleretic properties, anti-inflammatory and
antipyretic effects are due to inhibition of the biosynthesis of prostaglandins;
- Cynodon dactylon - has antibacterial and antifungal properties, stimulates phagocytosis and
is used as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Sideritis angustifolia - being a diuretic, anti-inflammatory and
has a wide antibacterial effects due to contained flavonoids, oils and tannins;
- Opuntia ficus indica - characterized by strong diuretic and spasmolytic activity;
- Rosmarinus officinalis - along with active spasmolytic, diuretic, bacteriostatic and
antioxidant effects, has also choleretic effect;
- Melissa officinalis - has significant spasmolytic activity, bacteriostatic and
fungistatic properties and, in addition, also has mild sedative effect on the central nervous system;
- Enguisetum arvensis - has a pronounced diuretic effect.
Key Ingredients Information
Do not take Tutukon if:
• You don’t have to take this remedy if you are allergic to anyone of the components.
Warnings and precautions:
• If you missed while taking the drug, you should not double the dose at the next reception.
• Application Tutukon during pregnancy and in children under 12 years can only be prescribed by a physician.
Tutukon and other medicines
• Drug interactions have not been identified.
Tutukon with food and drink
• This remedy can be taken with or without food.
Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility
• Application Tutukon during pregnancy and lactation is possible only by a physician.
Driving and using machines
• Tutukon has no effect on the ability to drive.
What you need to know before you take ?